martes, 22 de febrero de 2011

hellooooo from kayla

so we´re leaving costa rica in a couple days, which is terribly sad. I love my host family even though they try to feed  my five time sthe amount of food i  can possibly hold, but it´s out of love and it´s delicious so  it´s  ok. My little sister has declared i am her best friend and doesn´t want me to go,  which makes me only want to stay more.  I´ve had a lot of fun with my family teaching the three kids ukulele, joining in family dance night, running around the block with them and the  neighbors, playing monopoly (imperio here), swimming in the  pool, and tons of other stuff. I definitely wish the homestay part of the trip was longer, it feels like we just  got here  and already have to leave!
I´m really excited for the next part in panama,  sunny beaches and wild jungles definitely are the best!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario